Ms July 2012 KiraLyn Destiny

It's an honor to be Ms. July 2012 , this is second year I am Ms. July.

I want to thank my  SL Son Georgie for putting up with all my modeling I do, because that means we spend less time together.

I want to thank Mr. Steve and Ms. Anrol for their support they give to everyone who walks through the doors at CWS.
They have been the sweetest couple to me and they truly care about all the models.

Again thank you for this wonderful opportunity you have given me here at CWS.


To all the ladies who haven't  or didn't win a pageant or styling event  yet never give up you will shine with all your hard work when you should. And you are right where you should be  at CWS!  Why? Because they are  " SIMPLY THE  BEST !


So believe in yourself and others will also believe in you. Your dreams can come true, and remember true beauty ladies comes from within  and shines bright on the out side.

With much love and respect again Thank you
KiraLyn Destiny