Ms September 2012 Sweetyuna Wendel

First I would like to thank Classic With Style Simply The Best for giving me this opportunity to win again the Miss September 2012. Its an experience to me winning the title and with that  I have all the confidence to show myself being a model.

I would like to thank my husband Youske for supporting all my activities without him I have no strength to fulfill all my activities, thank you for understanding me.

 Cant imagine and remembering the days here at Classic With style, almost 2 years doing modeling. I learned a lot of things. Im proud to myself to all the things happened to me.

I thank Anrol and Steve for all the support to our fellow models in Classic With Style. Without you there will never be a good model in the grid. And I stand that I am model of Classic with Style and I am proud on it.

To all models of CWS never give up on our dreams and goals. A lot of criticism it is good ,because it would mold you to be more better model. We are the walking closet for which all are looking at us being a model. I will always support and encourage all how Classic with Style is only  the number one " Simply The Best ". May God Bless us all!!!!